June 14, 2009

I missed MAY


Folks, I've not blogged for over a month. It's not that I haven't done anything, I've just been lazy...and my computer crashed and I lost lots of files. Heartwrenching stuff, but only to me. My computer's back in business no, so so check out this latest flier for my friends' Matt, Andrew and Grady's new ska band, The Moderators. They're playing their first show this Thursday and they're super siked/totally nervous because it's with the Aggrolites. So if you've got $15 and a hankering for ska this Thursday, hit up the DC9.

As for those lost files from the computer crash and the missing month of May, I'm gonna be going through my Gmail account and recovering any work I emailed out, because I know there's a good amount of it stored in there. As I do it I'll make sure to post stuff up here in a "Recovering May" series of postings. Until then, enjoy the rest of the internet.

No comments: