July 10, 2007

Simon says.

Hey there folks. I'm trying to gauge whether anybody really visits my site. It would put me in a bad mood to find out that nobody reads and sees what I do. But if it turns out people to check it out I'd get excited and post drawings and writings faster and faster, making things more enjoyable.

So here's how I'm gonna find out if people are reading:

jawajawjaj@gmail.com is my email address.

First person that emails me with the subject line "contest" gets a free illustration of whatever they want. No need to give me your name or reveal any personal information, just tell me what you want me to draw for you. Don't worry about this being some half-assed sketch either. I'll put good time and effort into this, because I really want to know who's out there.

Everyone else who emails me but is not the first will receive a free half-assed sketch of whatever they want.

And now, I wait.

-Mike O.

No comments: